Hello my dears! how are you doing? I hope you had a fantastic weekend!
I sure did! The birthday party for my baby was perfect! just as I imagined it would be. We all had a lot of fun, specially him!
Today I have a new topic to my blog and is EOTD (eye of the day). As you may know by now, I like makeup in general (not only nail polish) and thought it would be nice to share with you also how I use my makeup and not just the swatches. I had much fun preparing my first EOTD!
But to this there's a small warning note:
- I'm NOT a professional makeup artist. I just do with my makeup what I think is flattering for me.
- I'm a (natural) girl over 30 (with lots of work), so yes I have some wrinkles. Please, don't be shocked!
- My skin is very IMperfect. For years now I've been taking much care of it but this is as good as it gets.
- I do not photoshop, sorry, do not have time for that.
- All I have is my trusty cannon and the bathroom light. I'm not a professional photographer
Enough of me babbling, to the pics!
For this eye look I used the following:
- Urban decay eyeshadow primer potion
- Catrice Neo geisha Absolute eye colour C03 Dance in Gion in the crease and contouring the lower lash line
- Catrice Neo geisha Absolute eye colour C04 Planet Tokyo over the moving eyelid
- NYX a matte vanilla shade from the Naked butt palette (to be swatched soon!) on browbone and inner corner
- Sephora Long lasting eyeliner in 16 black purple over the lash line
- Nyx Doll eye Mascara Volume
The Catrice eyeshadows are quite pigmented, I'm sure many have seen the display and thought the green is too brigh! In fact it is. But if you give it a little blending I think is a very wearable look.
Hope you had fun!