Hello my lovelies! How are you doing today?
Last weekend I had some more fun with my new Dior eyeshadow palette and came up with a light blue look. It's quite bold, but as it was sunny I kind of felt some extra colour was ok.
For this look I used:
- NYX Above & beyond full coverage concealer in 04Beige
- Urban decay eyeshadow primer potion
-NYX Jumbo eye pencil in Milk
- Dior 5 Couleurs palette in 374 Blue Lagoon
- Essence eye pencil in 01 Fragile but feisty
- Essence Long lasting eye pencil in #17 tu-tu-tourquoise
- Chanel Inimitable Waterproof Mascara #40 Emeraude
- Sigma brushes E55- E60 (Eye shading), E30 (Pencil brush), E40 (Tapered blending)
For making the shades more evident (the light green is quite sheer) I first applied a white base to my eyelids using the NYX jumbo eye pencil, and then I applied the eyeshadows.
I hope you enjoy my nonsense as much as I do! Do you also wear light blue or turquoise on the eyes? Would you find it too much after these several years of "Nude" looks going strong?
I'd love to hear your opinions.