Hello my lovelies! How is your Sunday going?
I found a draft about a Versatile blogger award I received back in May (!) and I never finished to write, and of course I never published. Shame on me! I totally forgot about it, and I want to make it up to the amazing Hetal from My life in turquoise (go check her blog, she has the greatest swatches!) who nominated me for this cool award, even if it is 5 months later. Thank you Hetal, and sorry fur the huge delay.
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Include a link to their blog.
3. Select 15 new blogs/bloggers that you've recently discovered or follow regularly.
4. Nominate those bloggers for a Versatile Blogger Award, leave a link to their page and let them know they've been nominated.
5. Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
7 things about me:
- Past: I've learnt to read by myself at a very early age, nobody in my family knew until my kindergarten teacher phoned my mother to tell her.
- Never done: I've never dyed my hair or have it changed colour.
- Favourite: My favourite actor is Al Pacino, but lately I have a crush on Hugh Jackman. Do not ask why:)
- Shame: I have 103 polishes that (still) haven't been used nor swatched :/
- Cool: When I was 13 I was radio presenter on a weekly program in a local Radio in Argentina with my brother and one of his friends. That was cool.
- Personality: I like having everything planned in advance, so I can do what I really love the most which is improvising :D
- Dreams: What I would really like to do one day is work in the communication field, in a politics related environment. I'm studying hard to get there.
In no particular order:
- Emma from Cambridge Nails
- Megan from Meg's Manicure
- Emiline from Nail Polish Society
- Lisl & Arden from Casa de Polish
- Sandra from Petite & Polished
- Brethil from Druid nails
- Natalie from Natalie's Nifty nails
- Laura from Lucky Lucky Lacquer
- Sarah from Penny-pinching polish
I hope you enjoy visiting their blogs as much as I do!
P.S. Remember to enter my international giveaway by clicking here!