Haga click aquí para la versión en castellano.
Happy Friday sweeties! I tell you here in Switzerland we are putting really a lot of effort to make it still seem like Summer. There's been rain at least every other day for weeks now, but people still persevere in wearing shorts, flip flops and doing outdoor barbecues as soon as the sun shows the tip of its nose (shhh don't say anything the sun just came out, fingers crossed). So here is my little contribution to make it still seem like Summer: a blue eye look inspired by Summer cruises, as Dior Transat collection for Summer.
For this look I used:
- NYX HD Photogenic concealer CW04 Beige
- Milani Eye primer
- Dior 5 Couleurs Transat Edition in 344 Atlantique
- NYX retractable eyeliner black
- Lancôme Hypnôse Mascara Volume sur mesure
- NYX eybrow cake powder
- Diorskin Nude Tan Prime & Bronze 001
- Vichy Dermablend corrector stick in Nude 25
- YSL Youth Liberator Serum foundation B30
- Diorskin Nude Shimmer 002 Amber
- CHANEL Coco Shine in 63 Rebelle
Do you like to wear colourful makeup in Summer? How is the weather where you live? How do you spice up a cloudy Summer? Let it all out!!