It's time for a FOTD!
I did this look using this amazing 5 colours eyeshadow palette from Dior and could never sit to edit the pics and finally write the post until today. I love this shades so much I'm giving a lot of use to the quint!
The reviews on the palette are not all that good (check swatches and opinions from Sara!), the colours are nice, although all quite dark, but I got this palette because I thought it was the perfect companion for my two metallic Dioraddict Fluid Eyeshadows. You can see how I combined the fluid shade "Cosmic" with this palette in the pics below.
Here is a list of what I used,
- Dior Hydra Life BB Eye Cream
- Milani eyeshadow primer
- Dior addict Fluid shadow in 275 Cosmic
- Dior 5 couleurs Cosmopolite #866 Eclectic
- NYX Epic Black mousse liner
- NYX eyebrow cake powder
- Diorshow 090 Buildable professional volume Lash extension effect
- Dior Skin nude Air Serum foundation in 020
- NYX HD Studio photogenic Finishing powder
- Givenchy Croisière Healthy Glow Powder #2Douce Croisière
- Chanel Joues contraste 88 Vivacité
- Clinique Chubby stick 16 voluptuous violet
I quite like the outcome, bold and feminine without being too crazy.
What do you think?