Happy Friday, lovelies!
I hope you all had a nice week! Today the "Nail Crazies Unite" nail art Challenge prompted us to create "Ribbon/ Bows" themed manicures, I thought it would be nice to give it a Christmas theme to it, what do you think? I created this design using matte red polish and all the cliches images for the Season! I hope you like it!
Here are the simple steps I followed to create this manicure:
1) I started painting my nails with two coats of a beautiful matte red from Zoya nail polish.
2) I then stamped using several Christmass images, with gold, white and green polish.
3) That was it!
These are the products and Items I used:
- Zoya nail polish "Posh" Matte red.
- Zoya nail polish Veruschka matte green
- Maybelline Gold nail polish (discontinued)
- MoYou London White knight stamping polish (white)
- Beauty BigBang Christmas Stamping Plate XL-031
- Born Pretty Store Stamping Plate Christmas L-004
- BeautyBigbang Double ended nail art brushes/dotting tools
- Beauty Bigbang Clear stamper and scraper.
- Seche vite topcoat
Remember to use my code POLY10 at checkout to obtain 10% off your purchase!
|Use my code for 10% discount!|
I hope you've liked my loud Christmass nails. Don't forget to pay a visit to my challenge mates for more "bow/ ribbon" inspired manicures! You can find their creations on the link up down below!