Hello my sweeties! How are you today? I have been planning my makeup for Valentine's day, and I decided this year I'd go with something new and unusual. What would you say of an EOTD involving brick red pure pigment? Unusual enough?
The star of the show is Illamasqua Pure pigment in berber, and this is the look I've come up with.
- NYX Above &beyond full coverage concealer in 04Beige
- Urban decay eyeshadow primer potion
- MAC eyeshadow Honey Lust
- Illamasqua Pure Pigment in Berber
- CHANEL Stylo Yeux Waterproof in 104 Khaki précieux
- L'oréal Volume Million lashes luminizer hazel eyes
- NYX Above & beyond full coverage concealer in 04Beige
- MAC Pro long wear foundation NC20
- NYX Stay matte but not flat compact powder #05 soft beige
- Guerlain Crazy Terracotta
- NYX round lipstick in 611 Peony
As per usual I've taken a full face pic to show you the whole look. The MAC NC20 foundation already looks too dark on me this time of the year, so I'll probably be using YSL touche éclat BD40 on day D which is slightly paler and less yellow.
So, what do you think? would you dare something unusual or edgy for Valentine's day? would that surprise your loved one in a good or a bad way? I know my hubby is quite traditional, but I don't think he would be shocked with this look. We shall see :)
Don't hesitate to share your thoughts in the comments.