- Clarins Daily Energizer Cleansing gel with moringa extract. It is gentle but effective, great for using it with my Foreo Luna. I will repurchase it.
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour cream Lip protectant stick SPF 15. My lips would not have survived this winter without this lipbalm. On oldie but goldie.
- Clarins Lotion Tonique With camomile, alcohol-free. Normal to dry skin. Not my holy grail but nice enough to use it up.
- Montagne Jeunesse Passion Peel Off Pulped Pomgranate. Deep cleanse, purify and protect. Does what it says, and I loved it. I will totally repurchase
- Montagne Jeunesse Dead Sea Mud SPA Pressed sea kelp. Deep cleansing n/. This is thumbs down for sure. I got an allergic reaction :( Luckily for me I tested it on my arm first.
- Rausch Wheat germ nourishing rinse conditioner "Repairs dry and brittle hair, giving smothness and shine". The usual thing. This was my staple, but I got tired of it somehow. I'll try different stuff from now on.
- Bonacure Repair rescue. Instant repair shot. OMG! I have loved this product. I've heard I shouldn't abuse, so I will use it only once per month, but this really boosts the shine of my mop!
- Bonacure Hair Growth shampoo "daily maintenance regime Combining shampoo and activating serum reduces hair loss after 6 weeks". What can I say. I have not done the whole treatment, though I've liked the way my hair looked at first, I started loving it less and less as I arrived to the end of the bottle. I should give a try to the whole treatment for hair growth, but it is quite expensive, and it's on my wishlist for when I will have a job :)
- Neutrogena Hand cream scented Concentrate. Why have I ever stopped using this cream? I have rediscovered this classic this month and I'm loving it!
- Gemey / Maybelline Dissolvant douceur with Avocado extract without acetone. You already know, my go to polish remover.
- Poshé Super fast drying topcoat 3B Free, "Super fast drying, super shiny, non yellowing". That's what it says. I like it. It's shiny and all. Bought it in an attempt to replace Seche vite, but it gets as gluey as SV by 2/3 of the bottle, and it does not dry as fast. It is 3B Free, so that's good, but it is not my holy grail.
As usual I also went through a couple of samples:
- Jane Iredale Glow time BBcream
- Clarins Hydraquench cream
So these are the empty stuff this month, I hope my list is useful to somebody, and if you're wondering about this products and have a doubt, don't hesitate to leave a question in the comments! Also if you've tried any of these and you don't agree with my opinon, I'd love to read your experience.