I fell in love with this palette as soon as I saw the promo pictures, and all the swatching in the great makeup blogs I follow only made me crave for it even more!
Dior has launched awhole new range of eyeshadow quints for next Fall, and if I'm not mistaken they will be in the permanent range. The new quints have slightly different package and the shadows have a new formulation, even more awesome than before. Let me Introduce you to Trafalgar:
I simply adore this palette because the burgundy red in the center is absolutely unique and an outstanding colour. All the shades are satin finish and I find it has a nice balance between light and dark shades, plus the colours are so appropriate for Fall, I am sure I will use it a lot !
To see great swatches and description of the colours for this gorgeous palette you can visit the lovely Sara's blog here.
This is the first look I've come up with Trafalgar:
For this look I used:
- NYX HD Photogenic concealer CW04 Beige
- Urban Decay Antiage Primer potion
- Dior 5 Couleurs palette in 876 Trafalgar
- CHANEL Stylo Yeux Waterproof in 104 Khaki précieux- NYX gel eyeliner brown
- NYX retractable eyeliner black
- Lancôme Hypnôse Mascara Volume sur mesure
- NYX eybrow cake powder
- Vichy Dermablend corrector stick in Nude 25
- YSL Le teint Encre de Peau BD40
- Guerlain Crazy Terracotta
- Rouge Dior Souffle de rose