Hello my lovelies! How are you today?
I was inspired by the beautiful colours of the nature during Fall and thought to do a bronze and gold eye makeup. I thought it would be a great opportunity to use my new Essence metal glam eyeshadow. I took the pictures, but for some reason I never got to actually write this post. Now the gorgeous golden colours are gone, leaving the landscape quite bare and melancolic, while the only golden left is on my wrinkly eyes. Take a look:
For this look I used the following:
- Milani Shadow eyez 12 Golden bronze (as a base)
- Urban decay eyeshadow primer potion
- NYX Box of Smokey Looks bronze palette shades 2 and 5 (see picture of the palette below - click to enlarge)
- Essence Metal Glam eyeshadow 04 golden eye (in the center of the mobile lid)
- Nyx Gel liner 01 Jet black
- NYX Retractable eye liner waterproof MPE02 Black
- Nyx Doll eye Mascara Volume
- Amuse Ultra fine eyeliner Dark brown (brows)
- NYX Above & beyond full coverage concealer in 04Beige
- MAC Pro long wear foundation NC20
- Benefit girl meets pearl
- Le Blush crème de Chanel 62 Présage
- Benefit Hello flawless compact powder Beige
- Chanel Glossimer 277 Pensée
Here are two full face pictures, first mirror picture under artificial light and second selfy with natural light.
Although the magic landscapes are gone, I'm still enjoying Fall my own way. What about you? Is already winter-y where you leave? I'd love to read your opinions.