Hello, lovelies! Happy weekend!
This week for the "Nail Crazies Unite" nail art Challenge we ought to create a manicure related to "Food or drink".
If you've been following on Instagram you might know this week I've been travelling, I went to Paris! It was awesome, I could have a glimpse of some new skincare launches for this Fall and I will be reporting it all to you very soon. That being said, my Parisian adventure left me with very little time to play with my nail colours. I wore a beautiful purple nail polish during my trip to pair with my blue dress, I found the colour so perfect that I didn't feel like doing many different coloured designs on top, so I decided to decorate it with only one colour stamping. Which also had the advantage to be super quick. I chose to represent FOOD, because I'm a foodie, and among all foods I chose cupcakes, because truly there isn't much cuter food than cupcakes! Is there? I hope you'll like it!
1) I painted my nails with a beautiful medium purple nail polish, from the recently launched OPI Peru collection "Grandma Kissed a Gaucho".
2) once my polish was dry I stamped on it using MoYou London stamping nail polish in "Soft Iris" which is a sweet lilac and the images from the MoYouLondon "The cookbook collection #7" stamping plate.
4) Finally, I sealed my design with a clear top coat
These are the products and Items I used:
- OPI Peru collection "Grandma Kissed a Gaucho".(purple base colour)
- Moyou London Stamping polish "Soft Iris" (lilac)
- MoYou London The cookbook collection #07 Stamping plate
- Topcoat SecheVite
Have a lovely evening!