Hello, my lovelies! Happy Friday!
I am still in Argentina, spending time with the family and friends, enjoying the summer weather (when it's not too suffocatingly hot) and basically eating all the food, LOL.
Today the "Nail Stamping Sisterhood" Facebook Group proposed us to create a manicure with "Snowflakes" theme, which pairs with the winter in the North but not so much with the current high temperatures in Argentina! I hope you will like my manicure :)
I have done many snowflakes manicures in the past, you can check them here. It is a lovely design and it doesn't require much effort. A plain colour manicure can be adorned with stamped snowflakes images with a white, gold or silver stamping polish. It works well with so many colour combinations you wouldn't believe!
In this occasion, I chose to use a beautiful navy blue base with a silver pattern.
The easy and quick instructions to recreate this manicure:
1) paint your nails with two coats of the colour of choice. In this case, I used a glossy navy Blue by OPI
2) Let your base dry completely, you can use a fast drying top coat to speed up the process.
3) Once dry, stamp different snowflakes images on your nails using the stamping colour of your choice. Here I used a sparkling silver by MoYou London. Leave one or two nails without a design.
4) On the nails you left without stamping you can create accent nails by adding a glitter polish. Here I used a silver glitter by OPI.
5) seal your design with clear topcoat and tadaaa!
- OPI nail polish "March in Uniform" from The Nutcracker Collection*
- OPI nail polish "In TRue Stefani Fashion" *
- MoYou London Stamping Polish "Silver Dust"
- Beauty Big Bang Stmaping plate 06*
- Beauty Big Bang stamper and scraper*
- Top Coat Seche Vite
Have a lovely weekend!
* The product has been gifted to me. All opinions are my own and 100% honest. This article contains affiliate links