Hello, lovelies! Happy weekend!
We are staying the weekend in a lovely town in France called Colmar. This is in Alsace region where we plan to relax, enjoy some local restoration and see different things for a change! If you want to follow our family adventures, be sure to catch up with my Instagram Stories!
NOW, it's time for NAIL ART! October is such a fun month for nail art because with Halloween approaching every kind of crazy and spooky nail art is allowed, so creativity gets pumped up. Hereafter I declare Halloween nail art season officially opened! You have a license to go crazy with your nails!
This week for the "Nail Stamping Sisterhood" nail art Challenge we were encouraged to create a manicure with "Pumpkins"! Is there anything more representative of the month of October? I don't think so. Keep reading to find out how I created this manicure which seems quite chic seen from afar and spooky seen from up close!
1) I started painting my nails with one coat of aubergine nail polish, from the recently launched OPI Peru collection
2)On top of this, I created a gradient using the same aubergine and a burnt orange colour from OPI, using a latex makeup sponge for that purpose, protecting my cuticles with liquid latex. Once I was happy with my gradient I sealed it with a clear top coat and waited for it to dry.
3) I then stamped on my Halloween pumpkin images with black polish.
4) Finally, I sealed my design with a clear top coat
These are the products and Items I used:
- OPI Peru collection "Yes my Condor can-do".(rich aubergine)
- OPI "It's a Piazza cake" nail polish (burnt orange)
- Latex disposable makeup sponge
- Beauty Bigbang Peel-off Cuticle Protector
- BPS Stamping polish black,
- Beautybigbangs Stamping plates 019 and 020
- Topcoat SecheVite
Have a lovely Weekend!