Hello, sweeties! I hope you had a great weekend!
I've been feeling a little under the weather these past days, I caught a flu (the first of the season) but I didn't want to miss this appointment for the "Nail Crazies Unite" nail art Challenge because this week's theme is Fall Fashion Inspired nails. As we've seen in the catwalks, the upcoming season is very rich combining different trends but I'd say the most prominent ones are the heavy layering of different pieces and the strong reminiscence of the 1980's fashion.
I'm a child of the 1980' and I hated the fashion of those days with a passion, hahaha. I wasn't very happy in the 90's either so following these reminiscent trends is not really my cup of tea. However, for the nail art challenge purpose, I thought it could be fun to create a manicure combining the excess of colours and patterns that marked that decade. I hope you like it!
1) I painted my nails with a beautiful blue-grey nail polish, from the recently launched OPI Peru collection.
2) I waited for the base polish to dry COMPLETELY.
3) once my polish was dry I stamped on it using different colours and images, superposing them to create a layered design.
4) Finally, I sealed my design with a clear top coat
These are the products and Items I used:
- OPI "Alpaca my bags" (base colour)
- Moyou London Stamping polish "Silver Dust" (silver)
- Moyou London Stamping polish "Bahamas Punch" (yellow)
- Moyou London Stamping polish "Orchid Chic" (Orchid pink)
- Moyou London Stamping polish "Purple punch" (Purple)
- Stamper and Scraper from BeautyBigBang
- MoYou London Trend Hunter Collection #20 Stamping plate
- MoYou London Holy Shapes Collection #05 Stamping plate
- Topcoat SecheVite
Have a lovely evening!