Hello, my lovelies! Happy weekend!
I am finally home! I arrived yesterday from Argentina and had planned to post here, but I couldn't because I was terribly jetlagged. It was awful! We had our flight at noon on Thursday and flew for 14 hours arriving in Zurich on Friday morning. But in order to be on time at the airport, the driver thought it was a good idea to depart from home at 4am on Thursday. Meaning we had to get up at 3 am, which actually meant that I caught less than 3 hours sleep, of course. Little I knew those three hours of sleep on Wednesday, would be last sleep I'd get until arriving home on Friday.
Needless to say, we were exhausted! Still trying to fix our body sleeping and eating rythms today.
Luckily I had one more manicure ready to share with you! This time it is not about a Nail art challenge, but the manicure I wore during my two first weeks in Argentina. I chose to create something that would be appropriate for winter and also summer, so I came up with a floral look. I hope you like it!
These are not my first floral nail art, but Ihaven't done any floral nail art in so long, I thought the easiest and quickest way would be using some water decals.
In this occasion, I chose to use a gorgeous metallic purple base to match my decals.
The easy and quick instructions to recreate this manicure:
1) paint your nails with two coats of the colour of choice. In this case, I used a metallic purple by OPI
2) Let your base dry completely, you can use a fast drying top coat to speed up the process.
3) Once dry, Apply the water decals to two or three of your fingernails. Follow the instructions in the package.
4) On the nails you left without stamping you can add some details. Here I used a blue polish and a dotting tool to add some tiny dots.
5) seal your design with clear topcoat and tadaaa!
- OPI nail polish "March in Uniform" from The Nutcracker Collection*
- OPI nail polish "Berry Fairy Fun" from The Nutcracker Collection*
- Born Pretty Store Water Decals
- Beauty Big Bang dotting tool*
- Top Coat Seche Vite
Have a lovely weekend!
* The product has been gifted to me. All opinions are my own and 100% honest. This article contains affiliate links