Today I'd like to share with you one of my latest favourites: This is Dior 5 Couleurs eyeshadows Golden Flower from the Golden Winter collection.
I know, it's not officially winter yet, but if you lived where I live (or close enough) you wouldn't know the difference, it's freezing cold and it has snowed already!
I think this is a perfect palette to warm things up a little. I love every shade in this palette. Delicate, yet festive, glitzy, but not over the top, and so darn flattering. Plus, of course, the expected absolutely perfect quality Dior quints usually have.
I'm not showing swatches because you might have seen them before, if not you can find them at Sunny's, Sara's or at Temptalia's. I'm just in love with the combo of the golden and bronze-y shades, and nobody around me really cares about makeup, so I thought I'd share it with you.
While I'm at it, you wouldn't mind to see my lil'eyez once again this week, woud you? :)
I've done a daytime look with this palette that I wore last Sunday to my hubby's 40th birthday party. Take a look:
- NYX Above & beyond full coverage concealer in 04Beige
- Urban decay eyeshadow primer potion
- Dior 5 Couleurs palette in 634 Golden Flower peach (up-left) gold, (center) and plum (down-right)
- CHANEL Stylo Yeux Waterproof in 104 Khaki précieux
- L'oréal Volume Million lashes luminizer hazel eyes
- MAC Pro long wear foundation NC20
- NYX Stay matte but not flat compact powder #05 soft beige
- NYX Tango with Bronzer in “When Leopard gets a tan”
- CHANEL Coco Shine in 57 Aventure
And here there's a full face pic:
That was all!
I hope you enjoy the rest of your Sunday :)