Happy Friday, lovelies!
I hope you all had a nice week. I'm rushing to write this post and show you my latest manicure for the Nail Crazies Unite, because I have tickets to take the children to the cinema. I'm so excited! We are going to see The Grinch, I'm sure it will be so much fun. What are your plans for the weekend?
Let's get into this week's nail art, shall we? The "Nail Crazies Unite" nail art Challenge prompted us to create "Christmas food/drink" themed manicures, so I created this design using red polish and gingerbread men stamping images! I hope you like it!
Here are the simple steps I followed to create this manicure:
1) I started painting my nails with two coats of a beautiful dark red from the latest OPI The Nutcracker collection.
2) I then created reverse stamping on two of my fingers using a white stamping polish and gingerbread men image and also mistletoe image from the recently launched BeautyBigbang collection.
3) then I filled in the images with a tan colour by OPI and stamped them on my ring and middle fingers. I also stamped my other nails using snowflakes images.
4) I sealed the patterns with a clear topcoat and added small dots in red and green polish using the new double ended nail art tools by Beautybigbang!
These are the products and Items I used:
- OPI "Ginger's revenge" from the Nutcracker collection for Holidays 2018
- OPI "Envy the Adventure" from the Nutcracker collection for Holidays 2018
- OPI "Dazzling Dew Drop" from the Nutcracker collection for Holidays 2018
- MoYou London White knight stamping polish (white)
- Beauty BigBang Christmas Stamping Plate XL-03
- BeautyBigbang Double ended nail art brushes/dotting tools
- Beauty Bigbang Clear stamper and scraper.
- Seche vite topcoat
Remember to use my code POLY10 at checkout to obtain 10% off your purchase!
|Use my code for 10% discount!|
I hope you've liked my Gingerbread men nails. Don't forget to pay a visit to my challenge mates for more "Christmas food/drink" inspired manicures! You can find their creations on the link up down below!