Hello, lovelies! Happy weekend!
October is International Breast Cancer Awareness month and the perfect occasion to remind one another to have your annual mammography and control periodically your breasts because any woman could be victim of this disease. There are simple techniques that anyone can practice at home, but the most reliable and which ensures the earliest detection is really the mammography test! Don't be slacking!! I know it's not a pleasant thing, but it is really necessary and important!
To raise awareness people wear the pink ribbon, so we have teamed up with the ladies of the"Nail Stamping Sisterhood" to create manicures with the pink ribbon! Here is my take on it, I hope you like it!
Creating this manicure was easy!! This technique is called "double stamping" and all you need is pink, white, gold nail polish, a stamping plate, a stamper and scraper. A strongly recommend to use a clear stamper, that will make it so much easier to stamp twice on the same spot!
1) I started painting my nails with two coats of pink nail polish, from the recently launched OPI Peru collection
2) On three nails I stamped a roses design, first with white polish then again the same design with gold polish.
3) I then stamped on two other nails a ribbon-shaped design, first using gold polish then again using light pink. I shifted the design slightly so that it would give the impression of a gold shadow.
4) Finally, I sealed my design with a clear top coat
These are the products and Items I used:
- OPI Peru collection "Lima tell you about this color!".(medium pink)
- MoYou London "White knight" (white stamping polish)
- Maybelline gold polish (a very old one!! discontinued)
- Beauty Bigbang Peel-off Cuticle Protector
- Born Pretty Store Stamping plates BP-L006 & BP-L046
- Beautybigbangs stamper and scraper
- Topcoat SecheVite
I hope you've liked my Breast cancer Awareness nail art. Don't forget to pay a visit to my challenge mates for more pink manicures! You can find their creations on the Facebook Grooup!
Have a lovely weeekend!